16 Hull Road, Beecroft
Gracing the high side of the street, this lovely brick façade home is only five years old, with pristine interiors that cater to flexible family living and an effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle. There's a wonderful choice of interior spaces to enjoy, while glass sliding doors reveal a grand alfresco area amidst lush level lawn and easycare landscaped gardens. The property is on a superb 702sqm parcel of land, moments to buses, popular schools, Beecroft Station, village shops, cafés and dining.
Boasting high end appointments throughout and only 5 years old, features include:
– Separate living room plus vast family area with flow to a superb media room
– Alfresco area promises ample capacity for outdoor meals and family barbecues
– Pristine stone island kitchen has gas appliances plus a large walk-in pantry
– Built-ins to all bedrooms, master features walk-in and dual vanity ensuite
– Study/guest room with bathroom room
– Versatile upstairs rumpus room or teen retreat
– Timber floors, air conditioning, triple garage has roller door to backyard
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.