86 Sutherland Road, Beecroft
Set on a substantial 1,206 sqm block, this well maintained sandstone base home exudes character and provides an abundance of living space destined to satisfy the needs of a growing family. Presenting a wonderful outdoor escape, it's surrounded by beautiful gardens that invoke a superb sense of privacy with rear access to Booth park. Ready to enjoy now, the property is moments away from a host of lifestyle conveniences including Beecroft Station, village shops, cafés and dining, sought-after schools and easy access to the M2.
– Welcoming lounge room with wood burning fireplace for cosy winter evenings
– Vast kitchen/dining room has stone benchtops, dishwasher and gas appliances
– Magnificent garden gazebo to entertain guests to the backdrop of native trees
– Four well-presented bedrooms, three are appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Versatile upstairs family room and charming bathroom featuring clawfoot tub
– Full brick, timber floors, high ceilings, tandem garage plus 2 car off street parking ample storage
Contact Roz for a private appointment
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.