75 Lamorna Avenue, Beecroft
Immaculately presented family home sophistically renovated to portray elegance, style and ease of living with practicality throughout its surprisingly expansive floorplan. Sprawling across 923.2sqm of luscious gardens and exuding street appeal, this charming home has been stylishly renovated and extended to create a family-focused easy-care haven. Oversized rooms are defined by high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Boasting two distinct living areas, one flowing to a paved alfresco verandah that merges indoor and outdoor living all year round, extending to beautiful private gardens and leafy outlooks.
– Sophisticated street presence, light filled interiors, expansive floor plan
– High ceilings, superb decoration, brush box timber floors, downlighting
– Gourmet 40mm stone kitchen benches, double oven, induction cooktop, smeg appliances
– Spacious formal lounge with bay window, gas fireplace
– Large dining room adjoins kitchen
– Superb rear family living features slow combustion wood fire and flows to year round covered entertaining
– Alfresco verandah with pitched pergola enjoys leafy views, overlooks gardens and inground pool
– Downstairs master suite with oversized ensuite, dual basins, dressing room flows to covered terrace enjoying views
– 3 additional double bedrooms all with built-ins
– Other features include ducted reverse cycle air, automatic double garage, excellent underhouse storage, working alarm system
– Short walk to bus on Murray Farm Road, 2.9km to Beecroft station and Beecroft village
– Catchment for Roselea Public School, Carlingford High School, St Gerards Catholic School plus many elite private schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.