43 Beecroft Road, Beecroft
Nestled amid private leafy surrounds on a large 1,372sqm block with 19.063m frontage, this substantial residence presents immense potential to knock down and rebuild a dream family home or subdivide and develop (STCA). The existing single storey dwelling offers original accommodation with a tranquil outlook across established gardens. It provides a marvellous opportunity to create a sought-after lifestyle, a walk from village cafés and city trains, and within the Beecroft Public School catchment.
– Ideal for first homebuyers or developers to capitalise on a coveted address
– Generous living and dining room, separate kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom
– Undercover balcony, lower level laundry and second w/c, single garage, shed
– Slightly sloping block has sunny front and rear grassed areas framed by trees
– Features timber floors and high ceilings throughout plus underhouse storage
– Short stroll to parks and quality child care, easy access to the M2 Motorway
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.