44A Malton Road, Beecroft
Hosting an original double brick cottage walk to station, this 2,219sqm landholding boasts a setting of supreme bushland privacy, just minutes to Beecroft Village (but feels like you could be anywhere). In original condition, the home awaits a re-invention, or creation of an amazing estate style home, or further redevelopment (STCA).
– The living area's picture windows frame a leafy outlook
– Defined lounge/dining areas are blessed with natural light
– Open-air balcony surveys the expansive natural bush setting
– Original separate kitchen with servery through to dining room
– Spacious master bedroom, all bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
– Soaring ceilings, original bathroom and air conditioning
– Private access driveway, terraced lawns, flagstone surrounds
– Tandem garage with an abundance of storage plus workshop
– Perfect for Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls & Pennant Hills High
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.