17 St James Road, Bondi Junction
Enjoying a premier position with a highly coveted parkside address, 'St James' is a delightful freestanding home that gracefully integrates the classic with the contemporary. The white picket fence, stone pathway and traditional verandah retain the character of the property. Whilst the modern light-filled extension has a lovely flow through the property and out into the spacious garden. The property is blessed with easy access to Centennial & Queens Parklands, transport & cycleways, Woollahra Public School, cafés, Westfield and numerous beaches.
– Generous integrated living zone embraces fantastic natural light throughout
– Sliding doors flow to an open pergola deck and low maintenance mature garden
– Recently renovated kitchen with luxury appointments and Smeg gas appliances
– Spacious bedrooms, two feature built-ins and ornate traditional fireplaces
– Tiled bathroom, timber floors plus off street parking via rear lane
– Abundant attic storage, scope to add value with a clever second level (STCA)
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.