63 Bendooley Street, Bowral
Tired of spending all weekend mowing lawns? Sick of body corporate restrictions? Want to walk to everything in Bowral? This luxurious, one level, villa-style home constructed in the style of a 1920’s Californian bungalow has all the high-end finishes and fixtures sought by downsizers without the conditions and fees demanded of strata title.
Designed and newly constructed in double external brick to compliment the surrounding old Bowral streetscape with majority double glazed windows and doors and located just a level, few hundred metres from Bowral’s cafes, shopping boutiques and community facilities, this strata-alternative home promises zero building maintenance for years to come.
Unique leadlight skylights, soaring ceiling heights, wide entry and hallways, the aesthetic is palpably vintage yet comes a contemporary layout and every modern amenity.
Nomination for the Wingecarribee Heritage and Urban Design Awards 2020.
– Three massive bedrooms, two bathrooms including fabulous ensuite to main
– Double brick external wall construction, single level, 11′ ceilings
– Hand-laid Tasmanian oak parquetry flooring
– Designer, state of the art kitchen with European appliances
– Enormous butler’s pantry with additional sink
– Ducted gas heating and air conditioning
– Gas log fireplace
– Extensive north-facing enclosed verandah
– Under-floor heating in bathrooms, powder room and laundry
– Attractive silver and green privacy hedge of Russian Olive planted
– 5000 litre rainwater tank
– Total internal space of 320m2
– Extra-wide double garage with additional storage
If you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Michael Cawthorn on 0404 111 366.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.