10 Cowpastures Road, Bowral
Set on over two acres (9,114sqm) of park-like grounds, this beautiful family retreat emanates feelings of comfort, relaxation and home. It features a sequence of formal and casual spaces that meet every desire for living or entertaining, while an all-weather alfresco terrace flows down onto a far stretching backyard. This single level brick home presents an exceptional opportunity for the discerning buyer to enjoy or to further capitalize. Built to a solar passive design and spreading across a single level layout, the property is harmoniously balanced between tranquil surrounds and other prestigious properties, with Hammock Hill Reserve footsteps from the front door. Perfectly located within minutes to the Bowral CBD, hospital, public transport and quality schools such as Southern Highlands Christian School, Chevalier & Oxley Colleges.
– Freshly painted interiors are complemented throughout by ample natural light
– Master bedroom with expansive views of the property, features walk in robe and ensuite
– Additional three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Open plan spacious kitchen with new oven, hotplates and dishwasher
– Family bathroom with separate toilet and bath
– Double garage with huge workshop or third car parking plus additional carport
– Ducted and zoned central heating, two split system air conditioners
– Ample storage throughout, fully fenced, garden storage, security locks on windows and doors
– Established orchard with 13 mature trees, plus a huge netted vegetable garden
A picturesque setting, homes of this style, quality and opportunity rarely come onto the market in Bowral, for more information or to arrange your exclusive private inspection, or if you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please call Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.