137 Merrigang Street, Bowral
Within walking distance from Bowral’s shopping and café precincts this extremely comfortable four-bedroom home, completed in 2015, boasts an easy-care garden, an elevated position and enjoys northern views to Mt Gibraltar.
Built to the owner’s design with the central, galley-style kitchen and family room separating the main bedroom suite from three other bedrooms. There is a north-facing formal lounge room as well as a quiet nursery or study with additional internal wall insulation and media den. The casual family lounge leads through to a study, separate reading nook or additional media area and spills out to the rear al fresco timber deck through glass sliding doors.
Generously proportioned throughout with floor to ceiling windows, timber floorboards, carpeted bedrooms and formal lounge.
The massive kitchen features a walk-in pantry, Smeg appliances including a wide 900mm oven and loads of bench space and storage.
– Four bedrooms, two bathrooms including ensuite to main
– Walk in robe to master suite and built in ‘robes in other bedrooms
– Formal and casual living areas plus media den and study
– Easy-care, landscaped, down-sizer garden
– Private vehicular access on side street through security gates
– Double garage with workshop space
– Smeg dishwasher, rangehood, microwave, cooktop and 900mm wide oven
– Large walk-in pantry
– Split system air conditioning
– Gas heating outlets
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.