82 Kangaloon Road, Bowral
On the boundary of Burradoo and Bowral, this spacious and pet-friendly home with north-to-rear aspect on generous and near-level grounds, will fill the senses with peace, privacy and possibility.
Superbly maintained by its caring owners, a wonderful lifestyle is on offer as currently presented, along with the option to add your flair for a modernising touch.
Within easy reach of Bowral township, golf course, high school and the newly extended hospital (due for completion 2021), this is truly a Highlands home for all seasons and all reasons.
– Open plan layout with three living areas
– North facing rear with sun-filled entertaining alfresco area
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– All other bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bathroom with separately accessed toilet
– Reverse-cycle ducted heating and cooling
– Complete privacy from neighbouring properties
– Internal access from double garage
– An additional free-standing 8m long garage
– Gated side access for a boat, trailer or van
– Easy-care landscaped gardens
– Pet secure
– Mature plantings and hedges
– NBN connected
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.