45 Retford Road, Bowral
On a convenient corner location and opposite a bush reserve in a quiet street, this renovated weatherboard home offers loads of internal space and will appeal to families, downsizers and investors alike.
Wide hallways and high ceilings are the first impressions upon entry and that is just the beginning of this feature-packed home! Four spacious bedrooms are on offer and the master has a gorgeous, north facing bay window seat, ensuite and walk-in robe. The fourth bedroom would also make a wonderful sunroom or home office.
The north-facing main living area is an open-plan layout to the modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm Smeg oven with 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and a brand-new butler’s pantry. A covered and elevated rear deck is enormous with plenty of room for alfresco dining and outdoor living. Beyond the deck is an expansive grassed area with mature plantings, privacy hedges, fire-pit area and a vegetable patch. This area is fully fenced with side access and is completely pet friendly.
This property is currently set up and run as a very successful holiday rental, comfortably sleeping 9 people. As at mid-January, there is a total of 29 forward bookings for 2021, with a total tariff in excess of $35,000
– Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench-tops, 900mm Smeg gas oven & cooktop and dishwasher
– Butler’s pantry
– Floor ducted gas central heating
– Split-system air conditioner in main living area
– Ceiling ducted “Ventis” air treatment system
– Bamboo flooring
– 2.7m high ceilings
– French doors opening to brand-new, sun-drenched Merbau timber deck with timber balustrade
– Master bedroom with bay window and seat, renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated main bathroom with bath-tub and twin bowl sinks
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Vegetable garden
– Pet-friendly with full fencing and privacy
– Close to transport, schools, hospital and Bowral township
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.