12 Retford Road, Bowral
Complete with a full renovation, this 1950's weatherboard home on a generous parcel of land, keeps all of it's original charm while offering the latest in contemporary living.
All wrapped together in a complete package, this home has a seamless flow from living and kitchen areas through to the master bedroom and then to the glorious outdoor elevated deck which is oriented to the north and features a serve-through from the adjoining kitchen and views to Mount Gibraltar. All-day winter sunshine streams onto the deck and into the adjoining sunroom, kitchen and master bedroom.
Beyond the deck is an expansive grassed area with mature plantings, a vegetable patch, a garden shed and wood room. This area is fully fenced and completely pet friendly. Absolute peace and privacy are integral features of this quaint, yet spacious property which will make a great downsizer or family home.
– Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench-tops, 900mm Smeg electric oven and gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, dual ceramic butler's sink, fully flued range-hood and bi-fold window servery to outdoor deck.
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Timber flooring and high ceilings
– Living area with original brick fireplace housing a slow-combustion wood heater
– Sunroom that opens to sun deck
– Master bedroom with ensuite featuring under-floor heating and heated towel rail. Opens through French doors to sun deck
– All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– North-facing Merbau timber deck with breakfast bar and timber balustrade
– Main bathroom with bath-tub and heated towel rail
– Freshly painted and carpeted
– Garden shed and wood room
– Vegetable garden
– Under-house storage
– Close to transport, schools and Bowral township
For more information or to book an exclusive inspection, please contact Craig Symons on 0418 206 373
This property is available for private viewing and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.