23 Braeside Drive, Bowral
With wide appeal to growing families, downsizers and investors alike, this single-level, superbly presented home, on just under a quarter of an acre of level land, is situated in a street which is surely one of Bowral's best-kept secrets.
A peaceful and inviting ambience fills the senses upon entry to the house with a huge living area that opens through to the kitchen. The adjacent master suite is cleverly separated from the remaining three bedrooms, all of which have private and leafy outlooks to the rear. Perfectly quiet with established, yet low-maintenance gardens, a true haven is on offer with loads of northern sun and abundant birdlife. Delight in the alfresco entertaining courtyard which is complete with a covered barbeque area.
Just a short distance from Bowral Golf Club, High School, Hospital and the sophistication of Bowral's shopping precinct, this property is a must-see.
– Huge living with free-flow to the dining area and kitchen
– Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, Miele dishwasher and 900mm Blanco electric oven with 5-burner gas cooktop
– Ducted gas central heating
– Split system air conditioner in main living area
– Bamboo flooring
– Master with walk-in robe and renovated ensuite featuring a heated towel rail
– All remaining bedrooms have generous spaces and feature built-in robes
– Fully renovated main bathroom with bathtub and heated towel rail
– Plantation shutters on most windows
– Thoughtfully planted landscaping to create privacy and green outlooks
– Pet secure
– Impeccably maintained and presented
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Craig Symons 0418 206 373