4a Retford Road, Bowral
Located in a central and quiet Bowral street with a north-to-rear aspect, this brand-new, single level home, sitting on a generous parcel of mainly level land, offers the very latest in low-cost and low-maintenance living with practical design and great style.
With the kitchen and living areas oriented directly to the north, all day winter sun is assured in this thermally efficient home which is enhanced with double glazed windows and doors and insulated walls, floors and roof. The centrally located slow-combustion wood heater quickly warms most of the house and can run on a low setting, even on the coldest of nights. On very warm summer days, the two split-system air-conditioners can be run at minimal cost by the solar energy system.
A spacious layout throughout includes a huge double garage which incorporates a full laundry, mezzanine storage and a huge work space for the handyman.
– Weatherboard and western-red cedar construction
– German Engineered triple sealed tilt and turn argon filled double glazed windows
– Engineered European oak flooring
– Ceilings raked from 3.2m to 2.7m
– High quality Canadian slow-combustion wood heater with 15-18 hour burn time
– 2 x Daikin split system air-conditioners, one of which is wi-fi controlled
– Roof, external walls, internal walls and subfloor insulated with high-density batts
– 8 kilowatts of solar panels with 6 kilowatt Fronius inverter
– All internal doors solid core
– Kitchen with large island bench, 40mm stone bench-tops, breakfast hutch, large pantry and butler's sink
– Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Master with ensuite featuring walk-behind dual showers
– Electric underfloor heating and heated towel rails in both bathrooms
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living
– Wi-fi Ring Security camera
– Wi-fi controlled B&D garage door
– Solid plywood cladding to all garage walls
– 5000L water tank
Offering generous living spaces for families, this home also has great appeal to downsizers with its energy efficiency and low-maintenance gardens. Investors should also be satisfied with the number of bedrooms and depreciation benefits. With an elevated position, views towards Mount Gibraltar and a 15-20 minute walk to Bowral township, this home is a must-see.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.