2-4 Daphne Street, Bowral
Offering space, privacy and seclusion in an elevated position, this home also boasts a blue-ribbon street address in Old Bowral.
With treetop views to Bradman oval, this large home invites the outside in with panoramic windows to the established gardens and trees. It offers two living areas, renovated bathrooms, open plan living and a large covered deck for outdoor entertaining. All-day sunshine is guaranteed in winter and for those colder nights, a slow-combustion wood heater warms the main living area. The entire house is heated and cooled with a ducted reverse-cycle system and to complete the picture, three gas points are in place for more heating.
Offering a comfortable lifestyle as presented, long term or holiday rental are possible immediately. Capital improvement is also beckoning with further improvements to the house, plus subdivision (STCA) with a minimum lot size of 700m2.
– Generous size kitchen with wall oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and dish washer
– Wonderful natural light from expansive north-facing windows
– Reverse cycle, ducted central heating and cooling
– Slow combustion wood heater
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Ceiling fans in two bedrooms
– All three bathrooms renovated
– Huge covered alfresco timber deck area
– Established gardens and trees
– Vegetable garden
– Huge under-house storage
With just a stroll to transport, schools, the newly extended Bowral hospital and Bowral township, this property presents a wonderful opportunity.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.