28 Westbrook Crescent, Bowral
Located in a peaceful, established neighbourhood with rear, gated access to the popular Bowral bike and walking track, this five-bedroom double storey family residence is in a whisper quiet pocket of Bowral amongst other beautifully maintained homes with plenty of room for a growing family's needs.
Three separate upstairs/downstairs lounge areas to suit every member of the family, five bedrooms, with the fifth bedroom currently used as a bright study, are all linked by a central timber stairwell. The main bedroom and ensuite is located downstairs and has French door access to the rear terrace whilst the rest of the family retreats upstairs.
A neat, renovated kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg gas cooking and electric oven, brilliant pull-out pantry, new dishwasher and range hood. Bamboo timber floorboards and tiled flooring feature throughout.
A huge undercover stone terrace at the rear looks over the rear garden and is accessed through glass and timber French doors from the dining room and master bedroom. Steps go down to the rear garden and fully fenced yard with side vehicular access for a caravan if needed and gate access to the bike track. Plenty of drive-in shed storage plus approximately 15000 litres of rainwater storage for the garden and 22 solar panels with 2kW 'N' phase battery.
Perfect to live in right now but ready to accommodate an added layer of designer touch.
– Walking and bike track at the rear takes you straight into Bowral
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and airconditioning throughout with additional gas points
– Upstairs living plus formal lounge and family room downstairs
– Five bedrooms, three bathrooms including two ensuites, four toilets
– Fabulous large sheltered rear entertaining terrace
– Under-stair storage
– Double, remote-controlled door garage
– Level, internal access from garage
– Internal laundry
– Pretty established native garden and fencing
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.