115 Merrigang Street, Bowral
Situated just a slow 15-minute, paved walk to Corbett Gardens, Bowral's shops and cafes, past other classic old Bowral homes and gardens, this delightful cottage with sunny, northerly aspect and an award-winning rear extension on an easy care 822m2 block is a Highlands downsizer's dream.
Traditional 1940s features such as high skirts, picture rails and fretwork arches meld with sympathetically chosen and modern light fittings, new windows, central heating, ceiling fans and polished timber floorboards to create a comfortable yet character home at a sought-after old Bowral address.
The smart contemporary kitchen has gas cooking, island bench and dishwasher and is included in the large rear family lounge area.
Timber decking leads to the recently landscaped and low maintenance garden and a charming cobblestone pathway paves the way to the front porch and entry.
– Three bedrooms with third bedroom currently used as a study
– Bay window in main bedroom
– Built-in 'robes in two bedrooms
– Two stylish bathrooms with bath and separate shower
– Two separate living areas
– Cute morning breakfast/coffee sundeck
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– Brick, open fireplace in formal lounge
– Pitched, high ceilings
– Ducted central heating, ceiling fans
– Fully insulated under floor and ceiling bats throughout
– Completely rewired and plumbed plus new roof in 2012
– Winner, Best Renovation & Addition category, MBA NSW Awards, 2012
– Large internal laundry/mud room
– Off-street parking for 3-4 cars with level gravel driveway access
– Stone garden walls in historic, locally-mined trachyte stone
– Fully enclosed rear garden with smart Art Deco gates to rear
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.