27 Boronia Street, Bowral
Overlooking Mount Gibraltar and adjoining the Gibraltar Country Club and Gibbergunyah Reserve, 'Boronia' has been specifically designed to complement its unique north-east facing position on a rare five-acre parcel of native garden just minutes' drive to Bowral.
Hidden behind security gates in a secluded cul-de-sac location, and just a nine-iron away from the 11th hole, absolute privacy is assured at this tranquil Sante Fe inspired oasis. A sweeping concrete driveway, with additional parking spots for four cars, leads to a double garage at the home.
Level entry is through extra-wide double front doors and through to the extremely comfortable casual lounge and dining. Here the outdoors is brought inside with glass French doors opening either side onto a stunning balcony to the east overlooking the treetops, and the calm stone terrace with fountain to the north. The new-fashioned kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast island centres the area and a quiet library or reading room sits aside looking out to the garden.
The main bedroom suite is generously proportioned with plenty of room for a chaise lounge and more, plus walk-through 'robe to a spacious ensuite with spa bath and separate shower. A second bedroom is currently set up as a dual-person home office with the family bathroom nearby.
'The West Wing' has a separate suite of double bedroom, ensuite and lounge with balcony – perfect for visiting friends, relatives or teenage accommodation and designed so that a separate entrance can be created if wanted.
– Five acres of mainly landscaped native garden sheltering abundant birds and wildlife
– Dam, fire-pit and cleverly designed outdoor 'reception' space
– Steel-framed, rendered brick construction on one level
– 25 Sun tech 300W Solar Panels, 7.5Kw System
– Solid Red River Gum timber floorboards and parquetry, carpeted bedrooms
– Timber kitchen with gas cooking, wide electric under-bench oven, range hood and dishwasher
– Internal laundry
– Internal access from double garage
– Enormous under house storage suitable for hobbies or wine cellar plus additional living areas
– Slow combustion fireplace in main lounge
– Reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning
– Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
– Many established specimen trees plus seasonal fruit orchard and pretty garden rooms
– Ideally suited for multiple working-from-home arrangements
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.