2 Clarke Street, Bowral
Commanding fabulous views over Bowral and across the golf course to Oxleys Hill to the west, this master-built beauty enjoys a depth of landscape belying its price point. An enviable corner block exaggerates the sense of space and links the home with the gorgeous neighbourhood in which it resides – drinks and companionship on the verge are added bonuses here! Some fab. 1960s features are still present (see the curved breezeblock wall) yet the home has been happily brought into the current day with a renovated kitchen, laundry and a new ensuite. Generous picture windows exist throughout, and the three bedrooms are all well-proportioned and are afforded views to die for.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and timber floorboards throughout home
– Front verandah enjoys glorious views over Bowral
– Kitchen has a bifold servery to outdoor entertaining area and has stone benchtops, dishwasher and pantry with bi-fold doors and stylish joinery including bench preparation area
– Laundry/mudroom with stone benchtops opens to back garden area and boasts porcelain sink and oodles of storage
– New ensuite has underfloor heating and large frameless glass shower
– Generous garage space under house includes storage area
– Outdoor area includes screened and covered entertaining area -totally private as well as a fabulous rear deck
– Gorgeous productive garden is home also to 'Olive in the Orchard' -a 1960s caravan providing a 'room of one's own' when needed!
Red hot red brick -get your mid-century mojo on!
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.