40 Burradoo Road, Burradoo
Located just 90 minutes from the Sydney CBD in a highly sought-after Burradoo location, this young, yet newly renovated, architecturally designed “u” shape residence provides the best in relaxed yet stylish country living.
Privately positioned with spacious established gardens and a 12.5 metre heated mineral pool, this quintessential, open-plan Southern Highlands home offers an exceptional lifestyle. Designed to embrace the north-facing aspect, this striking, open-plan home features double-glazed Eva Lock windows and French doors bringing the spectacular outdoor vistas and natural light indoors. With high ceilings and solid dark-oak timber floors, the home is climate-perfect all year round with a gas log fireplace, zoned gas-central heating and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
– Two expansive formal and informal living and dining areas, all flowing to the north
– Four large bedrooms, master with two separate built-in robes and en-suite
– Two generously sized bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails
– Zoned gas-central heating and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, with gas log fireplace in lounge room
– Double glazed windows and French doors
– Exceptional Hamptons-style kitchen with stone bench tops, premium vintage look SMEG gas cooktop, electric oven and integrated double dish-drawers
– Tucked-away triple car garage with internal access and remote-controlled doors, extensive internal storage, workbench and separate bathroom facilities
– York Stone flagged covered verandah with integrated gas barbeque
– 12.5m x 4m fully tiled, heated mineral pool with fabulous automated pool cover
– Mediterranean inspired pool area with outdoor string lights, espaliered apple and pear trees, glass fencing
– Low-maintenance established gardens featuring deciduous cool-climate trees, rose gardens, perimeter hedging, and water fountain
– Automated underground irrigation system throughout property. Purpose-built aviary, enclosed veggie patch, and external garden shed
– On-title, concreted circular driveway and automated security-coded entrance gates with camera intercom system
– Close to local schools and the Burradoo bike track, and a quick five-minute drive to Bowral CBD restaurants, cafes, shops and galleries
– With the option for an attractive lease back opportunity for investor at $2,000 per week.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.