43 Werrington Street, Burradoo
Enjoying absolute privacy in a tightly held exclusive Burradoo enclave in the Platinum Triangle, this stunning north facing 5-bedroom country home is beautifully appointed and set amid an enchanting one-acre leafy setting.
Encapsulating all that is desirable in contemporary living with its superb integration of indoor-outdoor living spaces, every modern requirement is provided for you with style and elegance. A practical fluid design with a three-zone layout, offering space and privacy for all the family. A smart, centrally located kitchen will ensure that entertaining is a delight, while the generous two-level floor plan will effortlessly accommodate large families and guests alike.
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location, this home offers magnificent street appeal, and a soaring roofline of North American style architecture. A truly outstanding home in a highly desirable address with close proximity to the very best that the Southern Highlands has to offer, this exceptional offering is not one to be missed.
– Multitude of interior spaces tailored for both relaxed and formal living and entertaining
– All living spaces spill out via French Doors to a selection of picturesque outdoor north facing settings
– Beautiful formal lounge with ambient wood burning fireplace, adjoining large dining
– Open plan modern kitchen with chef’s gas cooktop, double wall oven and adjacent casual dining
– Generous family living room boasts custom floor to ceiling cabinetry and garden views
– Grand master suite complete with sitting area, walk in robe and luxurious ensuite
– Guest accommodation also comes with a private ensuite; additional powder room
– Upstairs are three further super large bedrooms, oversized bathroom and ideal kids’ rumpus
– Expansive grounds showcase mature trees, manicured hedges and flowering plants
– Two covered alfresco entertaining area, one with picturesque wood burning fire
– Fully irrigated sprawling lawns also feature gorgeous koi pond and stone water feature
– Fully imported German technology PVC low maintenance white windows with smart glass
– Ducted gas central heating; extensive storage throughout; secure 3 car garage (2+1)
– Within close proximity of Oxley College and Chevalier schools, backing onto the walking and cycle way