14A Yean Street, Burradoo
Located down a tree-lined driveway on one of Burradoo's most desirable avenues, this surprisingly spacious home is beautifully positioned with two, rear, north-facing alfresco entertaining decks offering views to the hills, and a sunroom with picture windows on three sides to capture every ray of winter sunshine.
An enormous, new, L-shaped kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and high-end fittings is central to the home and has an additional, massive walk in pantry. The three formal and informal flexible living and dining spaces, with room for a table for ten, open fire plus gas log fire, flow from this hub, newly painted and upgraded with glass French doors, huge picture windows and timber floorboards which spill out to the decks. Curl up in a cosy corner next to the fire, or retreat to the adjacent, spacious, separate media room/study.
From the front entrance, four super-sized bedrooms and family bathroom open off the broad central hallway, with ensuite and walk-in 'robe to the main and built in robes in the others.
The private rear garden is like a 'warm hug' with roses, leafy trees and shady pockets but still plenty of room for a pool. There is rear vehicular access and a substantial drive-in garden shed, plus two 9,000-litre rainwater tanks servicing the garden.
– Gas central heating and split-system air conditioning
– Open wood-burning fireplace in formal lounge
– Gas log fireplace in sunroom
– Additional gas outlets on both timber decks for BBQ connection
– New carpet in all bedrooms, timber floorboards in living areas
– Kitchen with island bench, designer tile splashbacks and European appliances
– Gas cooking and instantaneous hot water system
– Internal laundry and undercover access from garage
– Fully fenced rear garden with gated vehicular access
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.