1 Moynoe Close, Burradoo
Pretty as a picture and on over an acre of gently sloping, established cool-climate gardens and minutes’ walk to Oxley College, Burradoo Railway station and the popular bike/walking track.
Situated in the heart of Burradoo on a sunny, cul-de-sac corner with one of Burradoo’s most sought-after avenues and approached via a sweeping gravel driveway through park-like grounds into a rear double garage with workshop and internal access. This double storey family home is full of light and bright spaces for everyone with three separate and generously proportioned formal and informal living areas, plus five super-sized bedrooms and three bathrooms with two as ensuite. The master bedroom is downstairs in its own wing with an adjoining study and private entrance. Upstairs each of the four bedrooms has built in robes and there are two additional bathrooms (one ensuite).
The ultra-modern kitchen features a central five-burner, gas-cooktop hob, 1100mm wide oven and rangehood, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and generous soft-close drawers.
– Open fireplace in formal lounge, gas log fire in casual living
– Additional gas heating outlets
– Zoned gas reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
– Additional guest’s powder room
– Decorative floor to ceiling windows to capture the winter sunshine
– Timber floors in living areas, plush bedroom carpeting
– Conservatory-style family meals area
– North facing, covered timber decking with plantation shutters
– All-weather tennis court with landscaping
– Rear, private double garage with undercover parking for three cars
– Internal laundry and internal access from garage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.