37 Toongoon Road, Burradoo
Located in one of the quietest and most picturesque streets in Burradoo, this master-built home offers an unsurpassed lifestyle with features that will satisfy the most discerning of buyers.
Entry to “Maple Grove” is through electric gates, beside an avenue of ornamental pear trees which frame a deciduous grape-covered arbour, making an ideal retreat area for winter sun or summer shade. Recycled brickwork, painted weatherboard, barn doors and gabled windows are all hallmarks of an architectural style which is “signature” Southern Highlands. North-facing living and dining areas, including an original large bay window seat, attract winter sunshine, adding warmth and light to the sumptuous interiors.
Freshly renovated and extended to include a superb self-contained carriage house of generous proportions, the versatility of this property cannot be understated. Growing families, car collectors, tradespeople, downsizers and investors will all find appealing features in this wonderful property.
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with crafted cast iron Siena 750 GF slow combustion fire by Paul Agnew Designs
– Kitchen with timber-grain finishes, integrated Liebherr double-door fridge, double wall ovens, Miele induction cooktop with integrated extraction, integrated dishwasher, Vinco wine fridge, Zip tap, Schock composite double sinks, designer tapware, 40mm stone benchtops including an enormous island bench with waterfall edges and breakfast bar to seat up to 8 people
– Formal living area featuring a slow combustion fire in an original sandstone fireplace
– Large alfresco area, accessed from family and formal living rooms
– English Oak timber flooring
– Timber windows and doors with comfort glass
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
– Two split system air conditioners downstairs supported by two slow-combustion fireplaces.
– Main bathroom with frameless shower, bathtub, Italian basin on a custom vanity and under-floor heating
– Generously proportioned master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and walk-through robe to the ensuite featuring twin showers, designer bathtub, dual Italian sinks on a custom vanity, under-floor heating and heated towel rails
– Master-sized second bedroom with walk-in robe
– Master-sized third bedroom with dormer window, built-in robes and drawers
– Double garage with automated doors and drive-through
– 5 raised Vegetable beds, chicken coup, twin custom-built cubbies, garden and workshop shedding and four water tanks totalling 23,000 litres
– Fully fenced and pet-friendly with privacy hedging
– Automated watering systems for lawns and gardens
– NBN connected and all town services
– Modern kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven and stone benchtops
– Generous living and dining area
– Bathroom and powder room
– Mud room
– Two master-sized bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, gable windows, air conditioning and built in drawers
– Both bedrooms offer large and easily accessible storage
– Double garage and carport
Within close proximity to Oxley and Chevalier Colleges and the sophistication of Bowral's cafes, restaurants and galleries, the best of town and country is waiting for you at this magnificent property.
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Craig Symons on 0418 206 373.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.