11 Foldgarth Way, Burradoo
This substantial, master-built, single-level 300m2 family home is set on a near-level block of over one acre and a quarter, amongst other premium holdings at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. With a huge level rear garden with borrowed rural views, there's loads of room for active children and pets outdoors, room for a pool, a pony and indoors, tranquil spaces and nooks for hobbies and reading, all within five minutes of schools, the pony club and the town of Bowral with its cafés, boutiques and galleries.
Absolutely perfect just as it is, with nothing to spend, yet this huge light-filled home could be transformed by the cleaver interior designer with just the stroke of a paint brush, including utilising the attic space for two further bedrooms (STCA).
Facing due north, with six bedrooms, three bathrooms, two enormous formal and casual living and dining spaces plus media room and study, this property is big and provides an attractive investment opportunity for short term holiday rentals, or is ideal for a large family looking for more space in a quiet environment on a large allotment.
There are two large double separate garages for storage of boats, trade vehicles, caravans or just roomy his and her parking, along with an additional drive-in garden equipment locker, as well as plenty of room for horse floats and trailers.
Extensive rear timber decking provides a platform from which to view the whole of the rear garden and is perfect for family barbeques and summer entertaining. The main bedroom suite also has glass doors out to the deck and a superb bay window, walk-in 'robe and large ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
– Generous-sized kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and walk in pantry
– Electric cooking and dual ovens, dishwasher
– Gas central heating and three-phase electric cooling throughout
– Extra large adjustable Bosch hot water system
– Massive attic with pull down access provides possible extra bedroom space
– Fully fenced rear garden
– Outdoor spa on rear deck
– Seven German Aleo solar panels feeding back to the grid
– Two matching remote-controlled door garages
– Family-friendly layout and loads of storage
– French doors into the formal lounge
– Internal laundry and internal access to garage
– Attractive approach through an avenue of established, blossoming Crabapple trees
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.