38 Osborne Road, Burradoo
This architect-designed single level, sun drenched home with spacious layout and private garden is perfect for easy living and casual entertaining. An open plan kitchen and family room with timber floors, flows to a north facing covered terrace and level garden, ideal for entertaining all year round and wonderful suntrap for morning coffee. The large separate formal living and dining room with leafy vistas of the garden, offer further options for entertaining or private retreat.
– Three generous light filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite. Family bathroom with separate WC. Study or fourth bedroom, all with floor to ceiling windows
– Ducted gas central heating and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout High end Miele appliances including oven 5 burner gas cooktop, dual sink, dishwasher and Caesarstone benchtops
– Internal access to remote controlled double garage, substantial internal laundry
– Oversized garage/shed with separate access for caravan including workshop plus separate artist studio, garden shed and rotunda
– Slightly less than half an acre of easy-care private garden and lawn (1826 sqm)
– Close to schools and Bowral’s cafes and shops
An elegant, easily maintained property for downsizers or those wishing to travel.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.