95 Osborne Road, Burradoo
'Treeview' is streamlined and symmetrical, with the emphasis on all-season outdoor entertaining, easy living, and enjoyment of the Southern Highlands lifestyle. It sits well back from the road behind security gates, on over an acre of level, private and superbly landscaped gardens.
With double glazing throughout, and extensive use of floor-to-ceiling glass, stylish awning windows and stackable sliding and French doors, there are truly glorious views to the garden from every aspect. Innovative, removable louvres shade the outdoor, tiled loggia while a ceiling fan circulates the summer evening breezes, and strip heaters warm this spectacular seating area in the cooler months. The dry-stone conversation corner with fire pit blends easily with the elegant landscaping, highlighted by established cool-climate trees and hedging.
Inside, every luxurious detail of this renovation is consistent with the home's striking, high-impact exterior: a wide, welcoming entry foyer, Italian polished marble kitchen island bench, European appliances, oak timber floorboards, New Zealand 100% wool carpeting, sleek cordless pull-down blinds and innovative light fittings.
The formal lounge has a gas log fire, is light-filled and can be isolated by closing hidden sliding doors. The informal living area, with inbuilt media cupboard, is equally spacious and flows from the kitchen and breakfast room, out to the rear garden.
The main bedroom suite features a walk-behind dressing room, additional walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The rear bedroom has a spacious ensuite with double-sided shower and built-in wardrobe, and two additional bedrooms both have built-ins. The family bathroom has a bath and separate shower and there is a guest powder room.
– Stunning pebble driveway and garden lighting
– Gas central heating throughout
– Masses of built-in storage
– Sleek timber and white matching bathrooms with underfloor heating in each
– State-of-the-art security gates and built-in security system
– Internal laundry and internal access to double, remote-controlled-door garage with storage
– Hidden drying and utilities yard
– Drive-in garden equipment shed
– Large, bird-proofed vegetable garden
– Front and rear garden irrigation
– Gated, vehicular drive-through access to rear for landscaping deliveries
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.