13/29 Yean Street, Burradoo
Taking design cues from the neighbouring and stately “Anglewood House”, the architectural style is purposely Queen Anne revival and the quality befits the 1890s, when homes were built to serve generations. This magnificent townhouse is arguably the best of its type, not only in Burradoo but in all of the Southern Highlands.
Soaring ceilings, space and light are just the entrée to an open plan living area which is framed by plantation shutters and features quality appointments such as a marble fireplace, parquetry flooring and timber doors and windows. The kitchen forms part of this vast area and features quality appliances, a walk-in pantry and generous work areas to satisfy the keenest of chefs. This open living area opens seamlessly to a sunlit patio which sits just above a green and peaceful garden featuring a variety of citrus trees and just enough flower beds to please the gardener, without being high maintenance.
There are three bedrooms, two of which contain built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom is a haven of space that boasts copious wardrobes, dormer windows and enough room for a separate living area. The ensuite, the huge size of which is rarely seen, features under-floor heating, bathtub, dual vanities and separate shower recess. The main bathroom also features under-floor heating and a bathtub. The entire house is heated and cooled by a reverse cycle system.
– Kitchen with stone benches, Bosch dishwasher and oven, bench-style electric cooktop, dual sinks and walk-in pantry
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Parquetry flooring
– Plantation shutters
– Gas log fireplace with marble mantle
– Reverse cycle Daikin heating and cooling
– Enormous master suite with living space and plentiful storage & robing
– Huge ensuite with bathtub, dual vanities and under-floor heating
– Remote controlled shade awning,
– Fruiting tree grove
– Picture perfect garden with borrowed views to the five-acre Anglewood House
– Alarm system & video intercom
– 4,000 litre water tank with pressure pump
– Irrigation system
– Double garage with 3 phase power and attic ladder to storage area
Promising a lifestyle without compromise, this private, whisper-quiet and grand estate is just seven-minutes' walk to Burradoo station and three minutes' drive to Bowral CBD
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.