17 Ranelagh Road, Burradoo
Privately set at the end of a white, manicured pebble driveway in the prestigious Burradoo Platinum Triangle, this superior one-level home overflows with beautiful concepts, offering an elegant, sophisticated, low-maintenance lifestyle. And, no strata fees.
Level, lavish and luxurious, this charming, moderate-sized residence is completely level, north-facing and totally private, with not a cent to spend, simply move in and enjoy. Perfect for entertainers!
It's the big details which make this superb home 'very, very smart': gas hydronic heating and double glazing throughout, extensive high-grade thermal insulation and a remote-controlled Vergola awning to tame the sunshine on the north-facing terrace. Add an ambient electric 'flaming-log' fireplace in the formal lounge, white plantation shutters, high ceilings, then a low maintenance garden and your Burradoo retreat is ready to move into and start enjoying the Southern Highlands lifestyle.
With three bedroom and two bathrooms, this home has generous proportions, yet exudes easy living. The entry foyer, with stylish black accents, and the formal and informal living areas, cosy breakfast nook, fabulous chef's kitchen with wide 900 mm under-bench oven and integrated fridge, are all north-facing and spill out to the stone terrace and the greenest of gardens.
A formal dining room provides a relaxing setting for entertaining, with plenty of room for a large dining table. Each of the three bedrooms has a bay window and built in 'robe, and there is an elegant ensuite to the main bedroom plus a matching guest bathroom with Hollywood-style bath alcove with remote-controlled blind and separate shower.
Rarely do homes of this liveable size, calibre, style and finessed detail come on to the market.
– Practical layout that ensures year-round enjoyment
– Indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
– Completely private and secluded, yet in the heart of Burradoo
– Kitchen with extensive storage, vast Caesarstone island bench with power, 900 mm wide oven and cooktop, dishwasher, integrated fridge, externally-flued range hood
– Full advantage taken of its north-facing aspect
– Designer light fittings and fixtures throughout
– Premium gas hydronic heating and efficient split-system air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans in each room
– Bamboo flooring in living areas, plus wool carpet in bedrooms and halls
– Double, remote-controlled door garage with workshop area and internal access
– Internal laundry with additional, mirrored workspace
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.