Address available upon request
This immaculate spacious one level Torrens Title, free-standing home enjoys a fabulous northerly aspect which floods the foyer, two living areas and main bedroom with warm winter sunshine. The interiors have been thoughtfully designed to combine home entertainment, repose, and relaxation, with timber hallways, separate living/dining and lounge/media areas, a spacious and light-filled lounge and quietly positioned and carpeted bedrooms, plus internal utilities and garage access.
Located in one of Burradoo's prettiest and most exclusive enclaves with not a cent to spend, private road entry, a short walk to the Burradoo railway station and the Burradoo bike track, and surrounding gardens and verges beautifully maintained from community levies, this is a downsizer's dream.
A broad foyer spills to the neutral-toned living and dining area with a soaring cathedral and dormer window ceiling. Adjoining all-white kitchen with island bench features Smeg appliances, a 900 mm wide oven, massive walk-in pantry and double white porcelain sink. Double French doors lead out to a Merbau timber undercover deck and walkway to the timber pergola.
The separate lounge or media room is drenched in sunshine and tamed with substantial thermal curtains and soft carpeting while a study nook with built-in desk and shelving sits adjacent.
The main bedroom has a perfect morning aspect and an enormous walk in 'robe, ensuite with bath and separate shower. Two more bedrooms with built in 'robes and a family bathroom with separate powder room are just down the hall.
The double garage with remote controlled door and utilities are tucked away to the side of the home and a level rear garden has a broad veranda and timber-decked alfresco pergola.
– Three double bedrooms with built-in 'robes and walk-in robe to main
– Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, heated towel rail and powder room
– Enormous ensuite to main bedroom with bath, separate shower and heated towel rail
– Easy-maintenance, level garden
– Zoned, reverse cycle electric heating and air-conditioning
– Open wood-burning fireplace and ceiling fans in main living
– Extensive thermal curtaining throughout the home
– Roomy internal laundry
– Front circular driveway leading to hidden garage and turnout
– Rainwater harvest tank servicing the garden