7 Romney Place, Burradoo
Positioned at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, 'Wedgwood' is a fabulous single-level home with views to its lovingly tended 'artist's' garden and generous outdoor entertaining and living areas from the north-facing family lounge and dining through floor to ceiling windows and doors.
Every ray of winter sunshine is captured, and the home is light and bright from morning to evening. Twenty solar panels are at work all year to provide 6.6 kwH of power. Two water tanks harvest rainwater for use in the garden.
Private and level with pebbled driveway and garden paths, there is a generous-sized studio or retreat at the foot of the garden, plus pretty arbour walks and vegetable garden and will delight lovers of the outdoors.
Two brand new bathrooms including ensuite to main and family with bath and separate shower, plus formal and informal dining and living areas, separate master bedroom suite from the three other bedrooms and sunny study nook.
The central, focal kitchen from which views of the back garden can be enjoyed, has a walk-in pantry, stylish jet black Caesarstone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooking (electric oven) and range hood.
– Centrally heated and airconditioned throughout
– Stunning garden with established hedging, parterre, numerous trees and plants including cherries, maples, roses, irises, hellebores and other bulbs
– Designer plantation shutters
– Separate family and formal lounge areas
– Substantial, all-weather awning over the expansive outdoor entertaining area
– Close to Oxley College, Chevalier College, Burradoo Railway station and Burradoo bike track
– Small-step internal access from garage
– Internal laundry with direct access to drying yard
– Double garage with remote controlled door