14A Holly Road, Burradoo
Located on one of Burradoo's most sought-after avenues, every aspect of this home radiates charm and character.
A flexible floorplan allows for comfortable living for a small family or a separate wing can be used as an adjoining flat or potential short-term rental accommodation option (STCA). Two separate living spaces, one makes an ideal library with enclosed study nook or home office space, formal living with gas log fireplace and glass French doors leading to a central north-facing alfresco courtyard.
The super-sized main bedroom with granite-tiled ensuite and twin, built in 'robes has a private stone terrace leading out to the garden through French doors. The adjacent double bedroom is perfect as a spare bedroom or nursery whilst the third bedroom wing is ideally suited to older family members or guests with its own lounge, study nook/office, bathroom and separate entrance.
A spacious yurt-style studio located in the rear garden makes an ideal artist's retreat and there are neat garden pockets to explore and enjoy as a 'sometimes' gardener. The two-car auto garage also has a workshop space and there's a convenient garden shed.
This is a home that guarantees year-round pleasure and with its many incorporated conveniences, easy, uncomplicated living in a premium locale.
– Hidden from the street double garage with remote controlled door and workshop space, plus car spaces
– Internal laundry
– White plantation shutters
– Wisteria covered pergolas
– Yurt-style studio on rear garden
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and rangehood
– Well-designed layout complemented by a central north-facing courtyard
– Delightful, private garden with footbridge and gravel pathways