5 Osborne Road, Burradoo
This pretty and welcoming, single level north facing home sits privately amongst a mature Highlands garden, behind double electric gates on a premium street in leafy Burradoo. Situated on over half an acre and with a magnificent deciduous Canadian Oak gracing the front driveway and stone terrace approach, 'Braccan' is an oasis which will delight downsizers and garden lovers looking for high standards and character.
Entry is via a charming vestibule through to a formal lounge with gas log fire, glass French doors through to a terrace and the light-filled conservatory with balcony. An open plan casual sitting and dining area combine with the modern kitchen with timber-topped benches all opening to the rear timber deck.
The generous-sized main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in 'robe and additional built-in storage sits apart from two (or three) other sunny bedrooms, one with walk-in 'robe the other built-in, plus a private study or child's bedroom, family bathroom with twin basins, bath and separate shower.
A cooling summer garden with forget-me-not borders, pebble pathways and Tuscan-inspired terraces and leafy trellises opens out from the rear timber deck. The picturesque studio has a verandah from which to enjoy the birdlife and breezes perfect for the artist, cabinet maker or teenager weekend sleep-out.
– Full central gas heating and electric zoned cooling.
– Smart white plantation shutters throughout.
– Stunning all-seasons garden on over half an acre with beautiful plantings and 'rooms'
– Extensive use of glass
– North-facing wisteria covered stone terrace
– Rear timber decking spilling out from casual meals area and conservatory
– Double garage with internal access and remote-controlled door, hidden from road
– Additional 3rd garage for the vintage car (or studio space)
– Ample off-street parking
– Internal laundry
– Separate garden studio with broad, double door access and verandah (or 3rd garage)
– Gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher, externally flued range hood in kitchen
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.