31 Osborne Road, Burradoo
This outstanding single-level, Highlands lifestyle home on over a half of an acre combines clever layout and spacious design whilst taking advantage of the ever-changing vistas through floor-to-ceiling windows and doors to the established, cool-climate garden.
Both casual and formal lounge areas are linked by a double-sided slow combustion fireplace encased in a featured central brick chimney. Glass French and sliding doors lead out to the front and rear terrace to create a wonderful breezeway in the warmer months.
The fabulous skylit kitchen with high-end European appliances, induction cooktop and Caesar stone topped waterfall island benchtops has bifold windows opening to the outdoors. This provides easy access for Spring evenings on the deck. A secluded study lies adjacent and has a separate sliding door access to the driveway.
Three extremely spacious bedrooms each with wonderful garden views. The main suite is separate from the others, and there are built in 'robes in two plus an additional walk-in 'robe in the main bedroom.
– North facing living areas and bedrooms
– High-pitched ceilings and stunning Marazzi timber-grain floor tiles plus premium bedroom carpeting
– Double-glazed front windows and glass sliding door
– Gas central heating plus two separate electric split system air conditioners
and additional gas bayonets in formal and casual lounge
– Central, double-sided slow combustion fire
– Stylish plantation shutters
– Three Instantaneous gas hot water systems
– Recently renovated and spacious internal laundry
– Two double garages with remote controlled doors, concealed from the roadway. One could be a spacious workshop or studio
– Fully fenced back garden
– Pebble driveway with turnout
– Rainwater tank for rear garden
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.