53 Hurlingham Avenue, Burradoo
View this Saturday by booked appointment.
With a wide reserve frontage, and situated overlooking the gorgeous Wingecarribee River, this is highly sought-after real estate.
“The Overview” is a family oriented residence resting on a private, whisper-quiet blue-ribbon pocket of sweeping, large, near level land (well over an acre, 4,332 m2) with a premium address and amongst other stately homes.
Situated in a leafy cul-de-sac, with pretty arrival, and the ultimate in privacy, a welcoming entry of double doors opens to a foyer, formal lounge and dining with soaring pitched ceilings, gas log fireplace and French doors with plantation shutters opening out to a north-facing terrace. Move through to the fabulous, open-plan, bright and sunny casual meals area, smart near new kitchen and family lounge with slow combustion fire place.
A partially covered timber deck spans almost the entire width of rear of the home, flowing nicely from the kitchen meals and family room and enjoying an open panoramic view over the level rear garden and views to the river and beyond to farmland. This marvellous alfresco deck promises some memorable sunsets. Also downstairs is the study, with nearby large bathroom, which can be utilised as a guest bedroom.
On the upper level the landing overlooks the foyer and formal lounge and makes a perfect library and reading nook. All four upstairs bedrooms are spacious with three containing built-in 'robes. A superb balcony leads off the main suite through French doors and will be a favourite vantage point for the stunning view.
The north-facing, sun-drenched kitchen features Smart stone benchtops, a powered island bench, gas cooking, 900mm wide Ilve under-bench oven and externally flued range hood.
– Gas central heating, zoned plus additional gas bayonets
– Gas log fire in formal lounge, slow combustion in the family lounge
– Three separate split system air-conditioning units
– Formal and informal living and dining areas with plantation shutters and floor to ceiling windows
– Three near new bathrooms including ensuite to main with dual basins
– Four to five bedrooms with downstairs fifth bedroom currently utilised as a study
– Double remote controlled door garage with internal access and workshop space
– Easy visitor parking or turnout, cement driveway
– Internal laundry
– Substantial lock up garden, drive-in shed
– Privacy hedging and established deciduous trees
– Plenty of space for pool, tennis court etc (S.T.C.A)
– Allocated visitors parking on site
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.