1A Holly Road, Burradoo
There's plenty of room for outdoor play or to design your own haven around the existing garden in this near-level, recently built family home on a highly-desired one-acre sized block in Burradoo.
Conveniently located close to schools, Bowral town and the Burradoo bike track on one of Burradoo's most sought-after streets this light and bright, single level home has an appealing yet wonderfully functional layout of generous proportions.
Fully-fenced with front approach via a white picket arbour to a north-facing verandah and broad entry foyer opening to a formal lounge with side sliding glass doors and security screens and the fabulous kitchen which looks out to the rear garden. The spacious media room or separate lounge is north-facing and blends well to create connected yet different living areas for all the family.
There's no skimping on size with four very spacious bedrooms all with built in 'robes plus study, secluded retreat or playroom, two separate living areas and a stylish kitchen with homework nook or walk in pantry.
– Kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher, externally flued range hood, wall oven and breakfast bar, fridge space withplumbing
– Japanese-inspired bath room incorporating internal laundry
– Gas central heating throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Convenient mud-room
– NSW spotted gum timber floorboards throughout
– White plantation shutters throughout
– 'Zoned' gas hot water system
– Loads of storage
– Pebble circular driveway and garden paths
– Security screen doors, sliding glass doors to the rear garden
– Established vege patch and garden shed
– Secure parking for 6 cars, no garage currently but ample space to build (STCA)