Address available upon request
Next-level luxury awaits at this superb, elevated, yet level 10.8 acre (4.447 hectare) estate created in the American colonial style in the heart of semi-rural Burradoo. Think farm gates, tree-lined avenues, stunning landscapes and sweeping vistas all complemented by immaculate and lavish styling using sleek lines and neutral tonings with bold accents to create a home and lifestyle of extreme comfort and panache with far-reaching views from every window.
Experience the sense of arrival as you traverse the meandering driveway to the home past the ornamental dam and green lawns which takes full advantage of its northerly aspect with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces and relaxing terraces.
Beyond description, this home exudes the smartest in tranquil Highlands living with immaculate accommodation, state of the art appliances, light fittings, plumbing and cabinetry accessories all within close proximity to well-regarded schools, sporting facilities and the Burradoo Bike and Walking Track.
– 'Rolls Royce class' equestrian accommodation and dressage arena, including four stables, tack room etc
– Four bedrooms, three bathrooms including ensuite and walk in robe to main
– Superb master suite with sweeping views of green vistas
– Sleek, glamorous entertainer's kitchen with massive island bench with waterfall top edge, ultra-modern high-end appliances and fittings
– Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
– Clever walk in butler's pantry with 2nd sink, and laundry
– Expansive use of glass
– Picture perfect window seats
– Fabulous hydronic heating and electric heating and cooling
– Open wood-burning fireplace in formal lounge
– White plantation shutters
– Multiple timber decks and verandas to enjoy the views
– Solar panels
– Post and rail fencing
– Electric fencing
– Security auto gates
– Massive machinery shed