32 Toongoon Road, Burradoo
Auction via Zoom on Thursday, 4th November at 6:00 PM
This newly built stunner has been designed to capture every ray of winter sunshine whilst providing shelter from the summer climate all in a privately positioned home of quality, high-end fixtures and fittings. Green vistas from every room, a broad timber covered entertaining deck across the entire north-to-rear of the home and a private travertine tiles morning terrace off the master bedroom suite promote a wonderful connection to the outdoors throughout the seasons.
The main entertaining area features open plan living, dining and fabulous kitchen with expansive stacking doors to the rear balcony to create a huge indoor/outdoor recreation space. To the side is a private, light-filled study or sitting room screened with sliding glass doors and with massive north facing picture window providing views over the entire rear garden and deck.
Four superbly proportioned spacious bedrooms with the elegant main suite situated quite separately from the others and with a stylish ensuite, walk-in 'robe and private terrace.
Three further bedrooms, all with built in 'robes, have their own shared sitting or media area, study nook and smart bathroom with bath, plus a separate guest powder room off the hall.
– Exceptional light and space inside and out
– Electric reverse-cycle airconditioning and heating throughout
– Ambient New Zealand gas log fire in formal living area
– Tall door frames, high ceilings
– Extremely appealing floorplan and design
– Wide plank oak flooring and high-quality wool carpeting
– Beautiful light fittings, cabinetry and interior fashioning
– Internal laundry and access to double garage
– Walk-in pantry in kitchen, gas cooktop, electric oven, island bench
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.