37 Church Street, Burrawang
Located in the picturesque and coveted village of Burrawang. Positioned on a private road elevated from the street with gorgeous established gardens this delightful home is ideal for those looking for their very own slice of rural heaven in the NSW Southern Highlands. Beautifully maintained inside and out with quality finishes throughout will be sure to impress on inspection. Flawless with its contemporary design to create a home that is fresh, stylish and elegant, yet also spacious and extremely comfortable.
– Soaring cathedral ceiling in the open plan living area seamlessly connects to the northern outdoor deck ideal for entertaining
– Timber windows throughout which frame the garden surrounds and an expansive view of rolling green hills and farmland
– Bi-fold french doors, and hardwood timber floors to living areas
– Light and spacious bedrooms with green outlooks, newly renovated ensuite
– Immaculate near new kitchen with granite benchtops, European appliances, lots of storage
– Beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns add privacy, colour and interest to outdoor spaces. An idyllic reflection pond. Raised vegie beds and over a dozen fruit trees complete this 1/2 acre property
– Slow combustion fireplace, ducted gas heating throughout
– Private yet a stones throw from the main street, the Pub and the General Store
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.