258 Boundary Street, Castle Cove
Masterfully renovated in 2013, this stunning home has been designed to make the most of its special setting. It nestles in a leafy, private pocket that enjoys an abundance of birdlife and a north facing aspect. Walls of glass sweep back on two sides encouraging natural light and cross ventilation and opening to a front deck and extensive rear terraces. Every aspect has been carefully considered including the rear 4th bed or guest wing and lower level retreat/office with external access.
In a desirable location close to oval, Golf Course, Club House and Tennis Courts. Stroll to the bus, local shops, Castle Cove Public, the Echo Point, walking tracks and Marina.
– Extensively extended and renovated full brick mid-century home
– Sun washed, timber floors, spacious family room, gas bayonets
– Open plan living and dining, walls of bi-folds, large alfresco deck
– Spanish inspired grapevine covered terraces, child-friendly lawns
– Stone and gas island kitchen, generous bedrooms, most with robes
– Flexible retreat/office, rainwater tank, SLUG plus off street parking
– ENTER via ROSEBRIDGE AVE/ BOUNDARY STREET JUNCTION
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.