131 Neerim Road, Castle Cove
Commanding coveted north facing vistas across Middle Harbour and the Garigal National Park, this substantial full brick home delivers a sensational retreat for the family. Featuring a timeless aesthetic with marble finishes, high ceilings and an abundance of light, the beautifully maintained home extends over dual levels with extensive living areas, a private guest wing and optional office. Walls of glass and upper and lower balconies create a superb connection with the setting. Gated and secure, it delivers an exclusive lifestyle steps to the bus and local shops and close to Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School and Castle Cove Public.
– Dress-circle street, gated with circular driveway and level lawns
– Marble entry, expansive formal lounge and dining with views
– Spacious alfresco balcony, immense stone topped chef’s kitchen
– European appliances, a/c, substantial family room, powder room
– Lower level terrace, guest bedroom with nearby bathroom, BIRS
– Master with WIR, ensuite and views, internal access DLUG, storage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.