13 Grandoaks Place, Castle Hill
It is hard to imagine a more idyllic setting for family life than this stunning architect designed double storey residence. Quietly nestled across a 1,000sqm block at the end of a cul-de-sac, this sought-after location provides elevated views across the Castlewood Community Reserve. Its easy access to parklands, playgrounds and local walking tracks feels like an extension of the property itself. Conveniently, this tranquil address is just a few-minutes drive to Castle Towers and Sydney Metro North-West.
Designed to capture the leafy outlook at every angle, the home opens up to a contemporary interior drenched in natural light. It features five bedrooms and two separate studies/rumpus areas on the upper level. A fully self-contained one bedroom apartment, on the ground floor, is perfect as in-law or guest accommodation.
Enjoy a choice of living areas, including a sitting room with gas fireplace. A multi-purpose room, which spans across the rear of the home, is a unique inclusion. This vast space, with beautiful western red cedar timber panelling and skylights, also contains a built-in wet bar. Currently used as a games room/art studio/casual meals area – it even features an indoor natural gas barbecue. Large windows frame the pretty outlook over the oasis-like rear garden and resort style swimming pool which is surrounded by palm trees.
– First time offered on the market
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Deep walk-in fitted pantry with space for a second fridge/freezer
– Servery window connecting kitchen to large indoor rumpus
– Master retreat with fitted walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
– Four other bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Bonus apartment with kitchenette, lounge, bath and outdoor entertaining area complete with natural gas barbecue
– Large internal laundry with abundance of storage, powder room
– Walk in storage room upstairs & Separate utility / storage room downstairs
– Ducted air-conditioning on upper level, ceiling fans throughout
– Separate oversized double auto garage with workshop space
– Low maintenance established gardens, retaining walls, green outlook
– Pick your own fruit from a range citrus trees plus a vegetable patch
– Space for everything with multiple large store rooms throughout the home
– Central location stroll to local and city buses, short distance to metro station
– Zoned for Castle Hill Primary School and Castle Hill High School, it is also less than a 10 minute drive to Oakhill College and Gilroy College
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.