1 Arlington Avenue, Castle Hill
An exceptional opportunity for you to either renovate, redesign or potentially build your dream home. With an exceptional land size of 979m2, northerly aspect and no restricting easements this property located in the heart of Castle Hill presents a rare and highly desirable offering which shouldn't be missed.
Originally built it represented a modern contemporary architecture with passive solar features. It's split level design was constructed to take full advantage of a northerly aspect, it's cedar finishes, full length windows and high ceilings adding to the sense of space that is hard to find in some current designs. This property has been remarkably well maintained and with its timber kitchen, four large bedrooms and open plan living spaces it's a warm and relaxing home ready for you to add your personal touch.
– Renovate or build; the choice is yours
– Regular shaped 979m2 of land with northerly aspect.
– 4 Bedrooms including master with ensuite, retreat area and built ins.
– Large open plan living space with access to timber deck
– Split level design with Cedar finishes and high ceilings throughout
– Solar panels, water tank, alarm system
– Double carport with large storage room or potential home office.
– Zoned Samuel Gilbert Public and Castle Hill High School
– Easy access to local buses, Northwest Rail Link, Castle Towers and Knightsbridge Shops
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.