31 Walsh Avenue, Castle Hill
Offered for the first time by its original owners, this beloved single level home has been meticulously maintained for a readymade family lifestyle of comfort, space and privacy. The practical floorplan offers formal and casual living zones blending to a sun drenched alfresco terrace and sparkling pool with a north west rear aspect. In the popular Castlewood Estate, its friendly cul-de-sac is close to Castle Towers and the Metro, schools, Bidjigal Reserve walking tracks and sporting facilities
– Formal living and dining rooms, spacious family room infused with light
– Pristine kitchen includes a gas cooktop, overlooks the casual dining space
– Four Peaceful bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, one includes an ensuite
– Bathroom with corner bath, laundry off terrace leads to the double garage
– Plantation shutters, air conditioning, grassed backyard captures leafy views
– Moments to Castle Hill shopping, restaurants, cafés and all needed amenities
– Zoned for both Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.