2 Sherbrooke Crescent, Castle Hill
Located within the highly regarded Chelsea Gardens Estate this outstanding split level residence, a former Mirvac display home, certainly has plenty of WOW factor for the discerning buyer. From the exceptionally high ceilings that greet you upon entry and are present throughout, to the large oversized living areas, beautiful bathrooms and gourmet kitchen; this is a low maintenance home that will give you an abundance of space, whilst still allowing you the warmth, charm and comfort to relax.
And it's all conveniently located. A beautiful big family home right in the heart of Castle Hill, a mere short walk to Oakhill College & Heritage Park. Also just a short distance (1400mtrs approx) to the Towers, the Metro and Castle Hill Public. This is a property that offers you a lifestyle of simplicity and ease all wrapped up in understated elegance.
– Zoned for both Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High School.
– Stunning kitchen with waterfall stone benchtop, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry.
– Complimented by an adjoining living zone with 4mtr high ceilings and a superb feature fireplace which flows effortlessly to the alfresco where you can entertain family & friends.
– Beautiful formal lounge & dining which enjoys plenty of natural sunlight plus an extra living room with study nook.
– Luxurious master bedroom with walk in robe and sumptuous ensuite with soaker bath, dual basins & floor to ceiling tiles.
– A further three double bedrooms with balcony access and built-in-robes.
– Wrap around balcony to enjoy beautiful mountain views and glorious sunsets.
– Ducted Air Conditioning, Double Garage, Alarm, LED lighting
– Walk to Heritage Park & Oakhill College within a few minutes.
– In close proximity to an array of highly desirable independent schools.