8A Bolwarra Crescent, Castle Hill
Peacefully tucked away in a cul-de-sac setting, this stunning contemporary residence is without compromise. Built by Wisdom Homes, it delivers a thoughtfully planned layout with multiple living zones creating the perfect family haven, conveniently just moments to schools, shops and transport.
The split level ground floor cascades down to a gorgeous open plan living area, featuring voluminous ceilings and streaming with natural light. A double-sided gas fireplace divides two living areas, while the adjoining sound-proofed media room can be closed off from the rest of the house. Made for entertaining, the striking kitchen features a vast stone-topped island with waterfall edges plus a cavernous walk-in pantry. Fitted with quality European stainless steel appliances, it also includes a large gas cooker.
Be transported to your own private sanctuary through the glass doors opening to a superb alfresco terrace. Surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, this magical oasis provides a myriad of areas to escape and explore. Its highlights include a glass framed swimming pool with sundeck, built-in undercover barbecue, level lawn and reflective courtyard with stone stack wall and pond.
Set on a 1083sqm block, this meticulous property is conveniently located just five minutes to Castle Hill Metro Station and Castle Towers offering an endless choice of restaurants, retailers and cafes. It is also within walking distance of city buses and 500m to Castlewood Park.
– Luxury residence set at end of private driveway in Castlewood Estate
– Beautifully appointed bedrooms – two with ensuites – on upper level
– Relaxing master suite with walk-through wardrobe and full bathroom
– Spacious home office, positioned off entry, with bespoke cabinetry
– Plantation shutters, sound system in media room and outdoors,
– Ducted air-conditioning, security system, gas heated swimming pool
– Easy internal access from triple garage, workshop space, excellent storage
– Zoned for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School
– Nearby private schools including Oakhill College and Hills Grammar School
– Easy access to Norwest Business Park, 35-minutes to the Sydney CBD