19 Orleans Way, Castle Hill
Call Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 to arrange a private inspection
Welcoming beautiful vistas over the rear acreage, this private family home promises the best in contemporary comfort. Its prized rear north block captures endless warm sunlight, while the open design seamlessly connects indoor and outdoor zones for year-round entertaining. The inviting property claims a level 560sqm parcel in a quiet and sought-after pocket, a leisurely stroll between the attractions at Kellyville Plaza, popular local schools and recreational activities at nearby parklands.
– Flowing floorplan suited to downsizers, families or couples with future plans
– Covered terrace set by gas heated in-ground pool and lush child-friendly lawn – Modern country style kitchen has stone benches, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry
– Four bedrooms include built-ins, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Ducted air conditioning, combustion fire, high ceilings, plantation shutters
– Study, garden shed and internal access to large garage with room for storage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.