331 Mowbray Road, Chatswood
Tightly-held by one owner for circa 70 years, this freestanding period home is an incredibly rare market offering. Leading past established gardens and colourful blooms, it beckons inside to a warm and welcoming single storey design of expansive proportions. The recently updated interiors boast a winning combination of timeless elegance and modern functionality, while a north facing garden encourages lavish alfresco entertaining. Located for a premier lifestyle, you will enjoy transport, parks, sought after schools and Chatswood within metres of your door.
– Commands an impressive 697sqm parcel with over 15 metre wide frontage
– Formal, casual and gathering zones that encourage family flexibility
– Generous backyard presents space for sun drenched alfresco entertaining
– Oversized stone kitchen features a Smeg gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
– Fantastic future scope to redesign, extend or add a second storey (STCA)
– In catchment for Chatswood Primary/High School, handy to Willoughby Village
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, as well as the advertised inspections. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent