1 Park Avenue, Chatswood
Ideally positioned in a peaceful tree-line cul-de-sac, this perfect family home is set on a 594sqm block (15.24m frontage) with a prized north rear aspect. Expansive light-filled living room flowing through to a separate dining area. Large sun-drenched fully tiled terrace superb for entertaining. Fantastic home as it is. Within non-conservation area, scope to renovate or rebuild into a contemporary home (STCA). Conveniently located, close to Bartels Park, easy walk to trains, schools and shopping centres.
– Caesar stone benchtop kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
– All bedrooms with built-in robes, separate study/bedroom 4. Utility room downstairs
– Large North facing terrace for entertaining. Separate laundry with WC
– Tandem lock-up garage and double carport. Plenty of underhouse storage
– Currently tenanted till April 2021. Great opportunity to rebuild or extend (STCA)
– Just 170m to Chatswood Public and High School. Close to trains and Chatswood CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.