5 Eden Street, Chatswood
Ideally positioned in a peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac directly opposite to Muston Park, this family home is set on a wide 670sqm block with prized North-East facing rear aspect. Spacious formal lounge and dining with french doors open to a pergola-covered front terrace with parkland outlook. Sun-filled family room leads to entertaining terrace and private child-friendly backyard. Its quiet and convenient location is close to Penshurst Street and Victoria Avenue shops and cafes. Moments to Chatswood CBD.
– Excellent opportunity to renovate/extend into a superb contemporary home (STCA)
– Four generous sized bedrooms upstairs, study/5th bedroom on the ground floor
– Large private child-friendly backyard and terrace superb for entertaining
– Lock-up garage and workshop, separate laundry and sunroom
– Roseville Public, Chatswood High and Willoughby Girls High Catchment area
– Easy access bus services to City, Bondi Junction, Kingsford, Manly and Chatswood
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.